– Design planning and logistics involved throughout the entire process of transporting the aircraft.
Stage 1: Shannon Airport
– Removal of Wings
– Repair of the aircraft for transport
– Design and implementation of lifting, moving, and transporting of the aircraft from Shannon airport to Knockbeg Point.
Stage 2: Knockbeg Point
– Oversaw logistics of transport process including removal of traffic lights and all other obstacles.
– Set up and loading of plane from arctic truck to barge.
Stage 3: Barge
– Removal of aircraft back to arctic truck.
– Transport from beach to final destination.